A Thought Dedication

Ganesh Chaturti, a festival I am fond of and I began to have the celebration at my home few years ago for my family to enjoy to.

An incarnation that the human mind created from an inspiration in nature, seems like a saviour to most of us.

Yet, we did not stand up to save them. It means we have actually killed our own inspiration.

Maybe slowly we are stealing from Nature all the inspiration we can, only to let the source of inspiration itself die a slow death.
Maybe we are arrogant that we have probably become 'creators' and are in competition with the original artist itself.
Maybe we are delusional about the expansiveness of our lives, when we know clearly we have a timeline we tread on.
Maybe we have transformed ourselves into different beings altogether, who cannot be called 'human' afterall.
Maybe it is time to go back to the basics and learn who we are.
Maybe it is time, we become HUMANS.

#WishYouPeace

Comments

  1. The incarnation that we believe and prostrate at the start of anything auspicious, what an end it meets in the real world. So shaken by the episode. I think I will be ashamed to even look at another elephant again. How we have let them down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We must become better to face another creature

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs of Language

Broken Pieces